Savour Our French and Creole Menu
All yacht charter menus are tailored to your taste. We specialise in fresh fish, lobster, and seafood served with local fresh vegetables and fruits. Menus may vary according to availability of local produce. Please let us know of any allergies or dislikes such as spicy food and special diets.
Below you will find a few examples of the meals you can enjoy on board Jambalaya, all skillfully prepared by Sylvie, our French chef.
"We have had a fabulous trip on Jambalaya in the Grenadines. Sun, sea and Sylvie's cooking! What a wonderful chef—a fabulous food experience every day!"
Every day a different variety (or the same if you wish!) of the following:
- Tropical fruit platter
- Selection of cereals and yogurts
- French pancakes / French bread with maple syrup
- Fresh bread or toast
- Scrambled eggs / poached eggs
- Choice of fresh juices, fresh coffee and tea
On board Sylvie offers a light and refreshing lunch to keep your energy levels up for the afternoon activities
- Classic Niçoise salad
- Chicken salad with tarragon and grapes
- Caribbean chicken salad
- Mexican wraps
- Grilled vegetable terrine
- Avocado and king prawn salad
Canapés: Selection of French Verrines
- Grilled lobster on the BBQ with butter and garlic sauce
- Brochettes of chicken marinated with garlic, ginger and lime
- Honey and mustard coated chicken breasts with mango salsa
- Seared mahi-mahi with lemon and Herbes de Provence dressing
- Grilled king fish with mango beurre blanc
- Chilli infused shrimp with sweet chilli sauce
- Timbale of cured tuna and avocado with a tomato and basil dressing
Sylvie whips up your scrumptious desserts using local fresh fruit and organic chocolate from The Grenada Chocolate Company.
- Fresh fruit with old age rum
- Bananas flambées with rum, with vanilla ice cream
- French pancake with glazed bananas & hot chocolate sauce
- Cake “coconut fresco” exotic
- Warm chocolat fondant cake
- Selection of cheese & biscuits with apple and grapes
"On board we had fresh-caught tuna and hot Gratin Dauphinois, fresh fruits for breakfast and French toast... everything we could hope for; and the excursions on the Islands brought us to tiny little restaurants with typical Caribbean food."
CONTACT US to organise your crewed yacht charter in the Grenadines.
Enjoy the very special experience of being under full sail on our traditional wooden schooner and journey back in time to sailing as it was!